Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,275,037 Franc (€1,944) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)