Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.993 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,126,973 Franc (C$2,690) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (27 minutes ago)