Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.392 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,541,921 Franc (C$3,509) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)