Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 206,325 Franc (﷼ 12,725,890) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)