Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 200,136 Franc (﷼ 12,664,678) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)