Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 192,946 Franc (﷼ 14,579,117) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)