Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01742 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 207,130 Franc (﷼ 11,888,662) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (40 minutes ago)