Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.897 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,489,467 Franc (₨252,573) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)