Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.243 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 591,396 Franc (₨112,805) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (43 minutes ago)