Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.761 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 288,839 Franc (₨50,141) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)