Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.155 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 943,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 773,108 Franc (2,280KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)