Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.846 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,491,363 Franc (4,454KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)