Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.933 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,940,908 Franc (¥393,459) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (43 minutes ago)