Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,600 prices entered by 1,200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,662,444 Franc (R$ 8,352) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)