Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.821 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,446,348 Franc (R$ 8,226) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)