Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.177 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,012,624 Franc (R$ 6,611) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)