Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,576,212 Franc (R$ 8,024) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)