Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.746 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,620,628 Franc (R$ 8,496) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)