Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.103 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 612,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 486,441 Franc (R$ 2,778) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)