Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.864 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 240,168 Franc (R$ 1,258) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)