Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.270 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,778 Franc (R$ 1,669) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)