Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.600 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 916,245 Franc (R$ 5,102) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)