Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.458 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,653,671 Franc (R$ 9,164) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)