Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.419 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,664,757 Franc (R$ 8,476) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)