Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.097 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 824,686 Franc (R$ 4,737) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)