Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.395 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,179,806 Franc (RD$ 103,540) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)