Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.084 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,202,834 Franc (RD$ 99,536) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)