Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.369 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,562,496 Franc (RD$ 116,878) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (31 minutes ago)