Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.910 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,516,873 Franc (R$ 7,782) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)