Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.258 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 264,956 Franc (ARS $7,308) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)