Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 887,577 Franc (1,611 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (40 minutes ago)