Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 533.340 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 916,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 821,587 Franc (1,540 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)