Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 560.140 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 873,084 Franc (1,559 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)