Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,875 Franc (3,471 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)