Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,743,018 Franc (€2,647) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)