Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,675,806 Franc (€2,515) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)