Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 644.350 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,222,874 Franc (€1,898) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)