Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,326,635 Franc (€2,024) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)