Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21013 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,216 Franc (COL$1,771,394) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)