Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18526 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 444,957 Franc (COL$2,401,806) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (36 minutes ago)