Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18706 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 582,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 419,186 Franc (COL$2,240,881) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)