Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,771 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 664,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 487,933 Franc (CH$569,865) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)