Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 513,193 Franc (CH$586,067) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)