Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,627 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 523,488 Franc (CH$593,226) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)