Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,276,059 Franc (€1,968) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)