Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,828,487 Franc (€2,782) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)