Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,254,749 Franc (€1,909) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (39 minutes ago)