Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,950 Franc (Bs 1,304,352) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (35 minutes ago)