Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.520 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (Bs 41) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)