Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.445 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,628 Franc (ARS $14,166) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)