Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.743 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 51,272 Franc (ARS $1,323) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)