Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.461 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 415,491 Franc (ARS $15,702) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)