Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18533 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 217,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 151,742 Franc (COL$818,771) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)