Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21033 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 263,543 Franc (COL$1,252,969) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)