Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18480 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 257,542 Franc (COL$1,393,627) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (41 minutes ago)