Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19447 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 175,784 Franc (COL$903,930) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)