Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20499 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,446 Franc (COL$1,324,204) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)