Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.416 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,510,810 Franc (R$ 8,374) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)