Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.202 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,592,402 Franc (R$ 7,914) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)