Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.694 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,952 Franc (ARS $8,514) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)