Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.288 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,900 Franc (Php573) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (34 minutes ago)