Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.240 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 804,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 632,219 Franc (R$ 3,803) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)