Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 178.766 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,585,662 Franc (R$ 8,870) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)