Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,604,755 Franc (€2,456) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (39 minutes ago)