Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.183 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 887,672 Franc ($b11,354) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (27 minutes ago)