Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.754 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 916,182 Franc ($b11,345) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)