Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.968 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 968,915 Franc ($b11,821) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)