Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 550.440 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,902 Franc (7 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (38 minutes ago)