Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.635 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 557,389 Franc (R$ 3,325) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)