Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,570,308 Franc ($6,575) in Santa Ana, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (40 minutes ago)