Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.354 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 203,268 Franc (1,459TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)