Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.224 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 219,639 Franc (RM1,589) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)