Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.755 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 218,354 Franc (RM1,562) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)