Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.706 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 398,111 Franc (RM2,912) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)