Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 138.017 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,070 Franc (RM1,602) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)