Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,292,620 Franc (﷼ 179,314,424) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)