Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01813 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,396,832 Franc (﷼ 77,039,224) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)