Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 867,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 665,383 Franc (302,386 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (43 minutes ago)