Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.149 XOF / YER *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 819,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 626,253 Franc (291,440 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)