Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.961 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,116,248 Franc (€3,202) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)