Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 564.240 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 767,929 Franc ($1,361) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)