Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.470 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 844,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 613,130 Franc ($1,151) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)