Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.590 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,248,814 Franc ($2,162) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)