Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.090 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 898,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 651,791 Franc ($1,227) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)