Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.134 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,542,991 Franc (L 61,392) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)