Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.985 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,527,864 Franc (L 58,799) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)