Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.553 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 759,713 Franc (L 32,256) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)