Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.114 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,331,365 Franc (Mex$ 47,356) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)