Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.970 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,039,777 Franc (Mex$ 35,891) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (44 minutes ago)