Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.796 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 919,804 Franc (ARS $28,928) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)