Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.296 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,530,232 Franc (Mex$ 47,382) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)