Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.975 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 230,586 Franc (Mex$ 7,692) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)