Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.970 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,278,616 Franc ($5,813) in San Luis Obispo, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)