Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.715 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,508 Franc (ARS $9,190) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)