Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.472 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 266,388 Franc (ARS $8,464) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (34 minutes ago)