Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,605,199 Franc ($2,624) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)