Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.440 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,605,735 Franc ($2,917) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)