Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,824,482 Franc ($3,104) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)