Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,902,223 Franc ($3,452) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (40 minutes ago)