Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.288 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,384,171 Franc (Php134,539) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 2 hours ago)