Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.382 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,290,132 Franc (Php104,194) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)