Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.002 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 39,514 Franc (ARS $1,013) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (43 minutes ago)