Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.368 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 70,545 Franc (ARS $2,675) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)