Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.114 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,104,065 Franc (Mex$ 39,271) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)