Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,886,932 Franc (₡ 1,861,445) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)