Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,032,232 Franc (₡ 2,059,385) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)