Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,898,783 Franc (₡ 1,675,224) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)