Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.141 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 254,296 Franc (Php20,945) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)